Holiday Clinic Schedule
The following schedule will be observed during the holiday period for same-day sick visits with our primary care providers. We will only be staffed to see established patients during this time.
- Thursday, Dec. 25 (Christmas) – Closed
- Friday, Dec. 26 – 9 a.m. – 1 p.m.
- Monday, Dec. 29 – 9 a.m. – 1 p.m.
- Tuesday, Dec. 30 – 9 a.m. – 1 p.m.
- Wednesday, Dec. 31 – 9 a.m. – 1 p.m.
- Thursday, Jan. 1 (New Year’s Day) – Closed
- Friday, Jan. 2 – 9 a.m. – 1 p.m.
Therapeutic Yoga Class
Therapeutic yoga is offered at UCF Pegasus Health on Fridays at 9 a.m., and will resume on February 3. Led by a nationally-certified yoga instructor, the class is ideal for those with heart disease, hypertension, arthritis, chronic pain and diabetes. There is a small charge to attend. For more information, click HERE.
Primary Care and Specialists Under One Roof
As a patient at UCF Pegasus Health, you’ll receive individualized healthcare from physicians who are training the next generation of doctors at the UCF College of Medicine. We offer the following primary care and specialties:
- Adolescent Medicine (Age 16 and older)
- Cardiology and Cardiovascular Testing
- Internal Medicine
- Sports Medicine
Patients are seen at our state-of-the-art medical facility located in East Orlando, just blocks off FL-417 near the UCF main campus. Most major medical insurance plans are accepted. Schedule an appointment today and experience the difference at UCF Pegasus Health.